- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- To better serve our potential clients’ legal needs, Ascent Law collects aggregate data about users’ web activities. This data does not personally or directly identify a particular web visitor. Instead, the information we capture is based on collective data. We use this information to serve advertisements, both text and image display, through Google Ads (“Publisher”). The aggregate data we collect may include browser types, time on site, search query, type of service requested, and mobile and desktop statistics. We may also use this information to participate in “Retargeting” advertising. This type of advertising utilizes cookies, also referred to as tracking code, to show relevant ads to people who have interacted with our law firm’s ads, website, or landing pages. You can learn more about opting out of Retargeting ads by visiting: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.